GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

VAT is included in the price.
The rent price includes: stay for 4-6 persons, gas, water, electricity, SAT TV and AC.


Accommodation units are not supplied with towels and clients are advised to bring their own.
Linens and child seat are available upon extra request at the booking.


At the registration (check in), following additional services are paid separately:
- obligatory one off cleaning fee: 30,00 euro per mobile home
- damage deposit in the amount of 100,00 euro – refundable at the check out in case no damages
- residence tax per person/day for following periods:
24.03. through 31.05. and 01.10. to 31.10. is 0,80 euro.
01.06. to 30.09. is 1,00 euro

Children up to 11,99 yrs are free of charge, 12-17,99 yrs pay 50%.
- linen rent: for single bed: 13,00 euro, for double bed: 19,00 euro
- child’s seat fee: 2,00 euro per chair per day
- and all other services reserved at booking


Check in: 16:00-20.00 hrs
Check out: 7:00-10:00 hrs
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking in the mobile homes is not allowed.

 

Reservations:

Reservation is confirmed after 30% of advanced payment is received of the total reservation value. The rest of the 70% should be remitted at latest 42 days prior to arrival.
In the period 30.06.-08.09.2012 only Saturday arrivals are possible.
In the case of early departure, before the scheduled departure date, the full price of the original booking will be invoiced. 


The following cancellation charges apply:

more than 21 days prior to arrival no Charge / deposit refunded
21-15 days prior to arrival 50% of total cost
14-6 days prior to arrival 75% of total cost
5-2 days prior to arrival 90% of total cost
0-1 days prior to arrival or no show 100% of total cost